【什波翻唱】Creep(Cover:Radiohead)
播放:785
弹幕:0
投食:11
喜欢:3
发布于:2019-09-15 16:44

【世界百大经典摇滚曲之一】

Creep(屌丝之歌)

原唱:Radiohead

翻唱:什波

中译及原词:

When you were here before,

当你曾出现在这里时

couldn't look you in the eye.

不敢直视你的双眼

You're just like an angel,

你就像天使

your skin makes me cry.

你的美丽令我窒息

You float like a feather,

你如羽毛般飘落而下

in a beautiful world

在这个华丽的世界

I wish I was special,

我多希望自己真是与众不同的

you're so fuckin' special.

你却那么该死地特别

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

但我只是一个懦夫,只是一个怪人

What the hell am I doing here?

天啊我究竟在这儿做什么?

I don't belong here.

我与这里本格格不入。。。

I don't care if it hurts,

我不在乎是否会受到伤害

I wanna have control.

我仅仅想要一个主宰

I want a perfect body,

想要拥有完美的身体

I want a perfect soul.

想要拥有完美的灵魂

I want you to notice,

想要你注意到我

when I'm not around.

即使我不在你身边

You're so fuckin’special,

你还是那么该死地特别

I wish I was special.

我也希望能够与众不同

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

但我只是一个懦夫,只是一个怪人

What is the hell am I doing here?.

天啊我究竟在这儿做什么?

I don't belong here

我本与这里格格不入

She's running out again,

她又跑出去了

she's running out,

奔跑着

she runs, runs, runs, runs, runs.

跑啊,跑啊,跑啊

Whatever makes you happy,

究竟什么能让你开心 ?

whatever you want.

究竟什么是你想要的?

You're so fuckin' special,

你却那么该死地特别

I wish I was special,

我也希望能够与众不同

but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

但我只是一个懦夫,只是一个怪人

What is the hell am I doing here?

天啊我究竟在这儿做什么?

I don't belong here,

我本与这里格格不入

I don't belong here.

本不属于这里