爱人的眼睛 - 莎士比亚(英音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:14 万
弹幕:67
投食:2262
喜欢:1092
发布于:2021-01-26 22:18

My mistress' eyes

爱人的眼睛


请跟英语兔我一起读:


My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun

我的爱人的眼睛一点不象太阳

Coral is far more red than her lips' red:

珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多


If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光


If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑


I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般


But no such roses see I in her cheeks;

她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰


And in some perfumes is there more delight

有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢


Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味


I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚


That music hath a far more pleasing sound:

音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子


I grant I never saw a goddess go,

我承认从没有见过女神走路


My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:

我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地


And yet, by heaven, I think my love is rare

可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣


As any she belied with false compare.

胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女