爱得更多的人 - 奥登(美音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:1171
弹幕:0
投食:39
喜欢:21
发布于:2021-02-22 10:05

The More Loving One

by W. H. Auden


请跟英语兔我一起读:


Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望那些星辰, 我很清楚


That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

它们并不在意我会否受苦,


But on earth indifference is the least

但在大地上, 我们最不必


We have to dread from man or beast.

恐惧来自人和兽的冷漠.


——————————


How should we like it were stars to burn

我们会有何感受, 如果星辰带着


With a passion for us we could not return?

我们无以回报的激情为我们燃烧?


If equal affection cannot be,

如果爱意不能等同,


Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为那个爱得更多的人.


——————————


Admirer as I think I am

我想我爱慕


Of stars that do not give a damn,

那些漠不关心的星辰,


I cannot, now I see them, say

但现在看着它们, 我不能说


I missed one terribly all day.

我用整天深深思念了哪一颗.


——————————


Were all stars to disappear or die,

如果所有星辰都要消亡,


I should learn to look at an empty sky

我要学会仰望空旷的天空,


And feel its total dark sublime,

感受它那彻底黑暗的壮丽,


Though this might take me a little time.

尽管我需要些许时间才能学会.