梦中梦 - 爱伦·坡(美音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:1.4 万
弹幕:0
投食:73
喜欢:27
发布于:2021-04-28 00:22

A Dream Within A Dream

by Edgar Allan Poe


请跟英语兔我一起读:


Take this kiss upon the brow!

不能再吻你的额头,


And, in parting from you now,

到了再见的时候,


Thus much let me avow—

我不得不说-


You are not wrong, who deem

你是对的, 我的生活


That my days have been a dream;

不过是一场梦.


Yet if hope has flown away

但是, 如果希望已经飞走


In a night, or in a day,

无论在夜里, 或在白天,


In a vision, or in none,

无论在幻想, 或在虚无中,


Is it therefore the less gone?

那么它是否会因此留下一些呢?


All that we see or seem

我们所看到, 所感受的一切


Is but a dream within a dream.

不过是一场梦中的梦.


I stand amid the roar

我站在


Of a surf-tormented shore,

怒涛彭湃的海岸边,


And I hold within my hand

我的手中


Grains of the golden sand—

攥着金黄的沙粒-


How few! yet how they creep

留不住啊! 它们快速地


Through my fingers to the deep,

穿过我的手指而去,


While I weep--while I weep!

我哭了-我哭了!


O God! can I not grasp

哦, 上帝! 为什么我不能


Them with a tighter clasp?

牢牢地抓住它们?


O God! can I not save

哦, 上帝! 为什么我不能


One from the pitiless wave?

从这无情的波涛中救出一个?


Is all that we see or seem

难道我们所看到, 所感受的一切


But a dream within a dream?

不过是一场梦中的梦?