一棵有毒的树 - 威廉·布莱克(英音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:1 万
弹幕:1
投食:42
喜欢:13
发布于:2021-05-11 22:04


A Poison Tree

by William Blake


请跟英语兔我一起读:


I was angry with my friend;

我对朋友生怨,


I told my wrath, my wrath did end.

倾诉之间, 怒气消散;


I was angry with my foe:

我对敌人生怨,


I told it not, my wrath did grow.

闷在胸间, 任其蔓延.


And I waterd it in fears,

惶恐之中将其浇灌,


Night & morning with my tears:

从早到晚, 用我的眼泪;


And I sunned it with smiles,

用我的笑脸,


And with soft deceitful wiles.

温柔欺骗使其灿烂.


And it grew both day and night,

它日夜攀援,


Till it bore an apple bright.

直至结出鲜果闪闪;


And my foe beheld it shine,

敌人开始对其垂涎,


And he knew that it was mine.

其主是谁胸中了然.


And into my garden stole.

夜色遮掩,


When the night had veiled the pole;

溜入我园.


In the morning glad I see,

清晨见状开颜:


My foe outstretchd beneath the tree.

敌人树下四脚朝天.