我与夜晚熟稔 - 罗伯特·弗罗斯特(美音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:8126
弹幕:2
投食:70
喜欢:9
发布于:2021-06-16 20:32

Acquainted with the Night

by Robert Frost


请跟英语兔我一起读:


I have been one acquainted with the night.

我与夜晚熟稔


I have walked out in rain—and back in rain.

我在雨中出现,归来有雨陪伴


I have outwalked the furthest city light.

我到过城里最远的街灯


I have looked down the saddest city lane.

我低头看过最悲伤的街


I have passed by the watchman on his beat

我路过敲更的夜人


And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain.

我双目低垂,无心释问


I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet

我耳闻过突如其来的哭


When far away an interrupted cry

它越过一片片瓦楞


Came over houses from another street,

止住我的身影,盖过我的步声


But not to call me back or say good-bye;

但那哭声无关央我归来,也非倾诉别离


And further still at an unearthly height,

但我还是弥留在那一时分


One luminary clock against the sky

一口耀眼的钟,高高在上,平地入云


Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.

像在说,时间与对和错已经了断


I have been one acquainted with the night.

只因为,我与夜晚熟稔


(译者: "BB")