初恋 – 约翰•克莱尔(英音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:6884
弹幕:0
投食:71
喜欢:18
发布于:2021-09-22 19:04

First Love

by John Clare


请跟英语兔我一起读:


I ne'er was struck before that hour

在那时刻之前我从未被爱情


With love so sudden and so sweet,

冲击得那样甘甜,那样急骤,


Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower

她的面庞就像绽开的花朵那样芳馨,


And stole my heart away complete.

将我的心魂完全夺走。


My face turned pale as deadly pale.

我的面色变白,死一般的白。


My legs refused to walk away,

我的两腿拒绝离开,


And when she looked, what could I ail?

她凝视时,我能有什么不愉快?


My life and all seemed turned to clay.

我的生命和一切仿佛变成泥块。


And then my blood rushed to my face

随后,我的血液涌向我的面孔,


And took my eyesight quite away,

将我的视线拉开截断,


The trees and bushes round the place

那儿周围的灌木和树丛


Seemed midnight at noonday.

中午仿佛是夜半。


I could not see a single thing,

我什么也看不清,


Words from my eyes did start --

我眼睛里确曾迸出语言——


They spoke as chords do from the string,

它们就像琴弦发出的的谐音,


And blood burnt round my heart.

血液在我的心脏内燃烧回旋。


Are flowers the winter's choice?

花朵难道是冬天的宠幸?


Is love's bed always snow?

爱情的温床难道总是雪霜?


She seemed to hear my silent voice,

她好像听到我静悄的嗓音,


Not love's appeals to know.

但不理会是爱情的呼唤。


I never saw so sweet a face

我从未见过像我面前的人


As that I stood before.

那样甜美的面容。


My heart has left its dwelling-place

我的心已远离它栖息之处,


And can return no more.

不再能返回我怀中。


(译者:秦希廉)