俯身于下午 - 巴勃鲁•聂鲁达(英音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:5592
弹幕:0
投食:40
喜欢:14
发布于:2021-11-24 20:03

LeaningInto The Afternoons



by PabloNeruda





请跟英语兔我一起读:





Leaninginto the afternoons I cast my sad nets



俯身于下午我把我悲哀的网





towardsyour oceanic eyes.



撒向你那汪洋的眼睛。





There inthe highest blaze my solitude lengthens and flames,



在那里的熊熊烈火中我孤独延长和燃烧。





its armsturning like a drowning man's.



它的手臂旋转如一个溺水者的。





I send outred signals across your absent eyes



我发出一个个红色的信号,它们越过你那双





that movelike the sea near a lighthouse.



迷茫的,移动如灯塔附近的大海的眼睛。





You keeponly darkness, my distant female,



你仅仅保存黑暗,我遥远的女性。





from yourregard sometimes the coast of dread emerges.



有时候从你的视野里浮现畏惧的海岸。





Leaning intothe afternoons I fling my sad nets



俯身于下午我把我悲哀的网





to thatsea that beats on your marine eyes.



抛向那击打你的汪洋的眼睛的大海。





The birdsof night peck at the first stars



夜鸟啄起那些闪光如我的灵魂的





that flashlike my soul when I love you.



初升的星星当我爱你。





The nightgallops on its shadowy mare



夜跨着阴影重重的牦牛奔驰。





sheddingblue tassels over the land.



把蓝色的流苏洒落在辽阔的大地。





(译者:黄灿然)