爱之十四行诗第十一首
放松  >  耳语
播放:5992
弹幕:1
投食:61
喜欢:19
发布于:2021-11-28 19:14

LoveSonnet XI



by PabloNeruda





请跟英语兔我一起读:





I craveyour mouth, your voice, your hair.



我渴慕你的双唇,你的声音,你的发丝。





Silent andstarving, I prowl through the streets.



我饥渴难耐,在街道中悄然徘徊。





Bread doesnot nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day



面包不能令我饱腹,黎明叫我无所适从。整日,





I hunt forthe liquid measure of your steps.



我捕猎你行云流水的步伐。





I hungerfor your sleek laugh,



我渴求你欢畅的笑声,





your handsthe color of a savage harvest,



你丰收麦色的双手,





hunger forthe pale stones of your fingernails,



渴求你白石般的指甲,





I want toeat your skin like a whole almond.



我想要吞食你如同杏仁的肌肤。





I want toeat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,



我想要吞食你俏丽身躯上闪烁的阳光,





thesovereign nose of your arrogant face,



傲然面孔上姣好的鼻,





I want toeat the fleeting shade of your lashes,



我想要吞食你睫毛下稍纵即逝的阴影。





and I pacearound hungry, sniffing the twilight,



于是我如饥似渴地逡巡,嗅探着暮光,





huntingfor you, for your hot heart,



捕猎着你,你那颗灼热的心,





like apuma in the barrens of Quitratue.



就像基德拉锥荒原上的一只美洲狮。





(译者:暗子)