当死神来时 - 玛丽·奥利弗(美音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:5517
弹幕:0
投食:45
喜欢:15
发布于:2021-12-01 20:35

When DeathComes



byMaryOliver





请跟英语兔我一起读:





When deathcomes



当死神来时





like thehungry bear in autumn;



像秋天饥饿的熊;





when deathcomes and takes all the bright coins from his purse



当死神来时,拿出他钱包里所有亮闪闪的硬币





to buy me,and snaps the purse shut;



收买我,然后咔嚓关上钱包;





when deathcomes



当死神来时





like themeasle-pox



像出麻疹





when deathcomes



当死神来时





like aniceberg between the shoulder blades,



像两个肩胛骨之间的一座冰山





I want tostep through the door full of curiosity, wondering:



我想走过充满好奇的门,寻思:





what is itgoing to be like, that cottage of darkness?



那将会是什么样子呢,那座黑暗的茅屋?





Andtherefore I look upon everything



因此我把一切看作





as abrotherhood and a sisterhood,



兄弟关系和姐妹关系,





and I lookupon time as no more than an idea,



我仅仅把时间看作一个想法,





and Iconsider eternity as another possibility,



我把永恒看做另一种可能性。





and Ithink of each life as a flower, as common



我认为每一次人生都是一朵花,普通





as a fielddaisy, and as singular,



如一地的雏菊,形式单一,





and eachname a comfortable music in the mouth,



每一个名字就是嘴中舒适的音乐,





tending,as all music does, toward silence,



就如所有音乐那样,渐趋寂静,





and eachbody a lion of courage, and something



每个身体都有狮子般的勇气,地球上





preciousto the earth.



最珍贵的东西。





When it'sover, I want to say all my life



它结束时,我想表达我全部的人生





I was abride married to amazement.



我是一位嫁给惊讶的新娘。





I was thebridegroom, taking the world into my arms.



我是一位新郎,揽世界于怀中。





When it'sover, I don't want to wonder



当它结束时,我不应该怀疑





if I havemade of my life something particular, and real.



是否我的人生经历过特殊和真实之事。





I don'twant to find myself sighing and frightened,



我不愿发现自己叹息或惊恐,





or full ofargument.



或充满争议。





I don'twant to end up simply having visited this world.




我不想以简简单单地访问过这个世界而告终。