游荡–聂鲁达(美音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:999
弹幕:0
投食:40
喜欢:3
发布于:2022-01-12 08:14

WalkingAround



by PabloNeruda





请跟英语兔我一起读:





It sohappens I am sick of being a man.



我厌倦了做人。





And ithappens that I walk into tailorshops and movie houses



我走进裁缝铺,走进电影院





dried up,waterproof, like a swan made of felt



憔悴,恍惚,像一只毛毡做的天鹅





steeringmy way in a water of wombs and ashes.



游荡在源头的灰烬的水里。





The smellof barbershops makes me break into hoarsesobs.



理发店的气味使我哀号。





The onlything I want is to lie still like stones or wool.



我只是想要休息,像石头,像毛呢,





The onlything I want is to see no more stores, no gardens,



我只是不想看见店铺,花园,





no moregoods, no spectacles, no elevators.



商品,眼镜,或是电梯。





It sohappens that I am sick of my feet and my nails



我厌倦了我的腿,我的指甲





and myhair and my shadow.



我的头发,我的影子。





It sohappens I am sick of being a man.



我厌倦了做人。





Still itwould be marvelous



不过一定很好玩





to terrifya law clerk with a cut lily,



用折断的百合花吓唬一个公证员





or kill anun with a blow on the ear.



一定很美





It wouldbe great



穿梭街道,手持绿刀





to gothrough the streets with a green knife



大声呼号





lettingout yells until I died of the cold.



直至死于寒冷。





I don'twant to go on being a root in the dark,



我不想再做黑暗中的根,





insecure,stretched out, shivering with sleep,



摇摆,蔓延,困得颤抖,





going ondown, into the moist guts of the earth,



向下,在潮湿的腹地中,





taking inand thinking, eating every day.



每日吸收,思索,进食。





I don'twant so much misery.



我不想自己有这么多的不幸。





I don'twant to go on as a root and a tomb,



我不想继续做根,做坟墓,





aloneunder the ground, a warehouse with corpses,



做孤单的地道,做藏尸的酒窖,





halffrozen, dying of grief.



冻僵,心痛至死。





That's whyMonday, when it sees me coming



所以礼拜一像汽油般燃烧





with myconvict face, blazes up like gasoline,



当见我到来,带着监狱的脸,





and ithowls on its way like a wounded wheel,



不住呼啸,像只受伤的轮胎





and leavestracks full of warm blood leading toward thenight.



迈着热血的步伐,走向黑夜。





And itpushes me into certain corners, into some moisthouses,



它将我推向角落,推向潮湿的房子,





intohospitals where the bones fly out the window,



推向骨头从窗户跃出的医院,





intoshoeshops that smell like vinegar,



推向散发醋的味道的鞋店,





andcertain streets hideous as cracks in the skin.



推向裂缝般骇人的街道。





There aresulphur-colored birds, and hideous intestines



那里有硫磺颜色的鸟,可怕的肠子





hangingover the doors of houses that I hate,



挂在我憎恨的房子的门上,





and thereare false teeth forgotten in a coffeepot,



有被遗忘在咖啡壶里的假牙,





there aremirrorsthat ought to have wept from shame and terror,



有本应因羞愧和惊恐而哭泣的镜子





there areumbrellas everywhere, and venoms, and umbilicalcords.



有随处可见的雨伞,肚脐,和毒药





I strollalong serenely, with my eyes, my shoes,



我安然信步,带着眼睛,带着鞋子,





my rage,forgetting everything,



带着愤怒,也带着遗忘,





I walk by,going through office buildings and orthopedicshops,



我走着,穿过办公室和义肢店,





andcourtyards with washing hanging from the line:



和有衣服挂在电缆上的院子:





underwear,towels and shirts from which slow



内裤,毛巾,衬衫,都缓缓流下





dirtytears are falling.



肮脏的眼泪。





(译者:厝槿)