父亲的华尔兹 - 芮德格(美音)
放松  >  耳语
播放:4861
弹幕:2
投食:70
喜欢:9
发布于:2022-02-20 20:01

My Papa'sWaltz



by TheodoreRoethke




请跟英语兔我一起读:




Thewhiskey on your breath



你呼出的威士忌,




Could makea small boy dizzy;



能令小男孩暈眩;




But I hungon like death:



但我仍死抓不放,




Suchwaltzing was not easy.



這舞真不容易跳。




We rompeduntil the pans



我们嬉闹撞到锅盘,




Slid fromthe kitchen shelf;



并且从橱架上滑落;




My mother'scountenance



妈妈紧绷着脸,




Could notunfrown itself.



面容难以舒缓。




The handthat held my wrist



那双握我手腕的手,




Wasbattered on one knuckle;



有一根指节被撞傷;




At everystep you missed



你每踏错一个舞步,




My rightear scraped a buckle.



我右耳就刮到扣环。




You beattime on my head



你敲我脑袋打节拍,




With apalm caked hard by dirt,



手掌的泥土已结块,




Thenwaltzed me off to bed



随后将我舞到床边,




Stillclinging to your shirt.



我依旧紧抓你衬衫。